Subject: RE: [dita-learningspec] TC today?

Hi there,

I’m planning to host the meeting, but am concerned about attendance. I’m planning to use the proposed agenda for August 1:

1.       Housekeeping

a.       Attendance

b.      Review/approve prior meeting minutes

c.       Meeting invite and scheduling (if necessary)

2.       Committee update – Dawn & Amber

a.       Wiki page usage

b.      GitHub repository usage

c.       Release options

d.      Other important stuff

3.       Process for collecting and tracking feedback

a.       Spreadsheet?

b.      Location?

4.       Champion presentation: Learning Objectives

a.       Presenters – Dawn & Amber

b.      Identify areas for improvement

c.       Present to subcommittee and note feedback.

d.      Next step: Post assessment information on subcommittee Documents page (https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/documents.php)

e.      Next next step: Create proposals and post

5.       Schedule champion presentation for next meeting

Action items