Subject: New schedule -- L&T Subcommittee

Hi everyone,

As you know, Amber and I have been challenged as independent consultants
to maintain a consistent availability for our meetings; we are often at a
client site unpredictably and we have found that in the last few months we
are both at clients and we have no one to run the meetings. However, we
have looked at the rest of the year and are confident that at least one of
us can be present on the following schedule. All meetings would be at 10
AM Pacific time and all are Tuesdays.

October 24
November 7 and 21
December 5 and 19

Questions to all of you:
1 - November 21 is the Tuesday before American Thanksgiving. If you know
your plans and can let us know whether you will not be working, please let
us know.
2 - December 19 is obviously getting close to Christmas. Is it too close?
That is, will people already be away for the holiday?
3 - Recognizing that Amber and I have been the inhibitors for the group
meeting, we are looking for ideas for how the committee can continue to
meet even if neither of us is available. We have two thoughts ourselves:
	1 - Ask if someone on the team would be willing to run the meetings if
neither of us can be present.
	2 - Appoint another co-chair and one of us will step down.
There may be other ideas that we would love to hear. Also, we are
interested in your thoughts or if you would like to volunteer for either
of these solutions. This will be an agenda item on the 24th.
4 - Agenda items ‹ if you have something for the agenda, please send it so
we can put a schedule together. We are hoping to start the review of the
champion work assigned back in July. So if you have done any footwork on
that and want to schedule yourself for a specific meeting, please let us
know.

I will send out a recurring go to meeting for the rest of the year shortly.

Best regards,
Dawn