Subject: RE: [dita-learningspec] proposed meeting on 6 February

Hi Amber,

I won’t be able to attend this week.

Best Regards,

Doug

=======================================

Doug Burgess

Business Platform Management and Operations

Knowledge & Enablement Solutions, SAP Canada

doug.burgess@sap.com

Work: 604-974-2334 Mobile: 778-840-8004

Vancouver BC

Canada

From: dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Amber Swope
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 12:06 PM
To: DITA Learning Spec list <dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi there,

Because we missed our meeting this week, Dawn and I want to propose that we hold a meeting at the usual time on 6 February. Can you please respond and indicate if you could attend that meeting?

Also, would the subcommittee members consider resetting our meeting schedule?  Specifically, can we have our meetings on the following dates:

February 20

March 6

March 20

April 3