Subject: proposed questions for SME interviews

Hi there,

Here is a draft of proposed questions for interviewing SMEs. Iâ??ve also attached my attempt to capture the interview information that we collected when we talked with Cynthia Klein.

Please review both documents and provide suggested improvements. Iâ??m not a survey developer, so I know there must be better ways to ask these questions.

Have a great day, A

AS email signature