Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] minutes fail

Where are you writing your minutes?

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

On 4/11/2018 2:13 PM, Amber Swope wrote:

Hi there,

In an attempt to write up the minutes from April 3 meeting, I created a copy of the March 20 meeting, then edited the copy…or so I thought. It appears that I have overwritten the March 20 meeting minutes.

1.       How do we get the March 20 minutes back?

2.       Is there any way to do this without losing the April 3 minutes?

Sigh…

Amber

AS email signature