Subject: Cancelled: Learning and Training SC Meeting

Per our last meeting, we are cancelling this meeting and attempting to do some preliminary work through emails instead.

From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
When: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM July 24, 2018
Subject: [dita-learningspec] Modified: Learning and Training SC Meeting
Location: GoTo Meeting

Submitter's message
Modify title
-- Scott Hudson

Event Title: Learning and Training SC Meeting

Date: Tuesday, 01 May 2018, 11:00am to 12:00pm MDT
Location: GoTo Meeting
Description

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/955578021

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (224) 501-3318

Access Code: 955-578-021

More phone numbers

Australia: +61 2 9091 7603

Austria: +43 7 2081 5337

Belgium: +32 28 93 7002

Canada: +1 (647) 497-9379

Denmark: +45 32 72 03 69

Finland: +358 923 17 0556

France: +33 170 950 590

Germany: +49 692 5736 7300

Ireland: +353 15 360 756

Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80

Netherlands: +31 207 941 375

New Zealand: +64 9 913 2226

Norway: +47 21 93 37 37

Spain: +34 932 75 1230

Sweden: +46 853 527 818

Switzerland: +41 225 4599 60

United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0097

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

/ko

ko if: showMailAction ko text:'action.mailinvitation' | i18nEmail invitation/ko

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Agendas to be posted on the wiki before each meeting

Owner: Mrs. Dawn Stevens
Group: DITA Learning and Training Content Specialization SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC groups. Public Event Link
Recurrence
This event is part of a series with 17 more events. The next 4 events in this series:
Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 11:00am to 12:00pm MDT
Tuesday, 29 May 2018, 11:00am to 12:00pm MDT
Tuesday, 12 June 2018, 11:00am to 12:00pm MDT
Tuesday, 26 June 2018, 11:00am to 12:00pm MDT

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the DITA Learning and Training Content Specialization SC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.