Subject: RE: [dita-learningspec] meeting agenda?

Hi all,

Dawn and I are scheduled to meet to talk about what we think we can actually accomplish by the end of the year and will certainly include the meeting schedule in our discussion.

Is anyone opposed to trying to meet on a Thursday?

Thanks, A

From: dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Birgit Strackenbrock
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 12:16 AM
To: dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita-learningspec] meeting agenda?

Dear Amber and others,

I am sorry, that I missed a meeting again.

Unfortunately, I am a bit out of all and just donâ??t know when we have meetings.

Would it be possible to get a new overview?

Ad furthermore, Tuesday (evening) will not always fit for me anymore. I would prefer to switch to Thursday if possible.

Kind regards, Birgit

logo_XStructuring2014_klein

www.xstructuring.eu

mail: birgit@xstructuring.eu