Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] SCORM?

John,

Thanks for the pointerâI had forgotten about that entirely.

Cheers,

E.

--

Eliot Kimber

http://contrext.com

From: John Hunt <john_hunt@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 11:31 AM
To: Eliot Kimber <ekimber@contrext.com>
Cc: Birgit Strackenbrock <birgit@xstructuring.eu>, <dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Eliot, Birgit, and L&T SC -

For the record, I notice that those ancient SCORM transforms are still available from the Sample Content link on the SC Public page - https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita-learningspec.

John

John Hunt
Senior Technical Content Architect
IBM Collaboration Solutions | User Experience: Design and Information Excellence