Subject: Table of roles/industries and assignments as I understand them currently

 From the discussion today - just trying to sum up. I added a business column for industry just because we'd called out business policy/procedure author as a role, and it didn't fit naturally into any of the other columns. I've tried to match up disciplines/professions across the row where I could but I'm not worried if I couldn't.

I'm sure I've got some of this wrong, and I didn't capture anything for the roles in the medical content scenario, so feel free to reply with corrections/additions.

Software
Stan Doherty
Scott Hudson (focus on support)
Adrian Warman (focus on dev)
Machinery
Jang Graat
Medical content
Kris Eberlein
Education
John Hunt
Business
(owner TBD)
Marketing author
Software developer Developer/engineer Intranet developer?
Instructional designer Internal course developer
Agile technical writer Technical writers Textbook author Policies/procedures author
Technical support
SME SME
Services author
(configuring/documenting particular sw instance)
Service staff Teachers (creating lesson plans, specific lesson materials)
University instructors contributing to MOOCs

For each role, create one or more personas, with details on:

For each cluster of roles, create one or more scenarios, including at least one cross-role scenario if applicable.

----
Thanks,

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
http://dita.xml.org/blog/michael-priestley