Subject: just some thoughts on persona's

Hi all,

I was just reading the minutes of earlier SC meetings. In them, I was reading about persona's and a matrix at IBM showing technical vs non-technical and full-time vs parttime authors.

It made me think of a model that we once drew on our whiteboard, exactly for the same reason: how do we find the roles that are not currently, but are potentially, engaged in structured authoring. It sets out the individuals vs the organizational commitment to structured authoring en gives some examples of verticals.

I have shared it as an attachment, although it is still very sketchy. Hope you find it useful.

Jan

PS: please let me know if I breach any protocol, and this kind of docs should be spread otherwise!