Subject: Meeting Monday vs DITA North America conf

I'm torn as to whether we should still try to meet, potentially sharing a phone connection for those attending, or instead attend the sessions during that time.

Anyone with preferences?

FYI I'm presenting along with Carlos Evia and Lu Ai on lightweight DITA and its potential mappings to markdown (Carlos) and JSON (Lu Ai) - but not at the same time as our meeting :-)

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
http://dita.xml.org/blog/michael-priestley