Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Some thoughts on next steps

I will not be there, but I would suggest that if there are BOF lunch tables, this topic would be excellent to put forth so that the team can visit informally with others and try to get some validation of ideas in that manner.

One subtopic you might air at the table might be the name 'Lightweight DITA' and whether some other name might provide better branding and separation from heritage associations about DITA. Also, is there any reason you can't do EPPO and search-based collections with Lightweight DITA (or DITA used lightly)? There were plenty of ideas from the last meeting that could be tested against public opinion.

Have fun. My goal during the relative quiet I expect next week is to get the fast-wrapping-up expedita package onto Github so that it will be available for demo implementations.
--
Don