Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Cancelled Monday's meeting (May 18)

Michael and all,

Minor progress report:

- Mark Giffin and I talked about revisiting XDITA DTDs. We agreed that our schedules will be much better for this after June 2nd. I have a proposal deadline above me right now and I can't see much because of it.
- I scheduled the final evaluation for HDITA pilot test with Virginia Tech students. Will send you results and then we can send out the journal article
- I will be visiting John Carroll next week in Penn State. We will talk about documentation and (Lightweight) DITA. Any questions you have for him?

That's all for now.

Carlos

--
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing