Subject: Agenda for today's lightweight DITA mtg

We'll review status of domain investigations, talk about the updated topic and map DTDs Mark has provided, and then discuss the approach to specialization using specialized data elements that I sent out in a previous email.

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
http://dita.xml.org/blog/michael-priestley