Subject: LW DITA DTDs - adding <fig>

I am adding <fig> to the Lightweight DITA DTDs and I need some agreement on what to leave out. <fig> can contain many elements and attributes in full DITA.

I think I should leave out these elements for LW DITA:

figgroup, fn, lines, lq, note, sl, data-about

I'm leaving in these elements, which were already allowed:

title, desc, data, simpletable, xref, dl, image, object, ol, p, pre, ul

Thoughts? I'm still working on the attributes.

Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://markgiffin.com/