Subject: <fig> added to LW DITA DTDs

I added <fig> to the Lightweight DITA DTDs here (the files are set up as a DITA OT plugin):

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/dita/subcommittees/LightweightDITA/org.oasis.lwdita/

Please try it out if you can, I need some eyeballs on my work.

<fig> has a lot of parts. Based on my own judgement only, I removed a few things. Among a few other things, I left out these elements from the fig content model: figgroup, imagemap, spectitle.

Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://markgiffin.com/