Subject: RE: [dita-lightweight-dita] LW DITA DTDs - added <audio> and <video>

Dear Mark,
That's great. We also made a specialization of object for audio and video. So I am eager to learn if we made the same. Furthermore we made a specialization of fig called asset because this just fits a bit better for all kind of assets, thus image, audio and video.
Kind regards, Birgit

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org] Namens Mark Giffin
Verzonden: Monday, October 5, 2015 5:25 PM
Aan: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org

I added audio and video elements to the Lightweight DITA DTDs. audio and video are specialized from object. The svn repo is here:

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/dita/subcommittees/LightweightDITA/org.oasis.lwdita/

There are no transforms for these new elements yet.

Regards,
Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://markgiffin.com/