Subject: Some suggestions

Dear LW workmates,

As you might know, together with Jan and his colleague from Fonto we are trying to make a specialization for marketing content. We have determined the following points:

·        All common elements are defined in the topc.mod. That’s not very neat and somehow impractical. We would recommend to create as in DITA a commonElement.mod.

·        Also we miss  the xs:group definitions. They make it easier to redefine on low level.

·        Furthermore we would appreciate to have back the note element in LW. We could make a specialization of fig to create a note, but why not define note as base element?

We would like to hear what you think about these points and how we maybe can realize/integrate them in LW.

Kind regards, Birgit

logo_XStructuring2014_klein

<www.xstructuring.eu>

<info@xstructuring.eu>