Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] LW XML schemas

Hi Birgit,

Send them to me and I will put them in the LW DITA repository and provide a link to the list.

Regards,
Mark Giffin

On 3/6/2016 2:54 AM, Birgit Strackenbrock wrote:

Hallo,

Due to develop the LW marketing, Jan will tell more about, we have generated the XML schemas for LW based on the DTD’s.

Where can we share/save them so that everybody can use them?

Now we map an extra map in the DITA OT 2.x plugin of Oxygen and updated the catalog to make all work.

Kind regards, Birgit

<www.xstructuring.eu>

<info@xstructuring.eu>