Subject: Open repository proposal submitted

Sorry I missed the meeting today.

I submitted the proposal for a GitHub repository (OASIS Open Repository) to Chet Ensign yesterday based on what we discussed last meeting. It needs to be approved by the DITA TC next and Don Day is getting it on the agenda when it meets (probably tomorrow).

Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://markgiffin.com/