Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Thoughts on a survey

Michael,

This looks pretty good to me. For #2 authoring roles, I have run across people who have the word "analyst" in their title. This could be almost anything of course, but when I see it they are usually doing some writing. I have a few of them at one client using DITA. So you might add "Analysts" to the list.

Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://markgiffin.com/

On 6/26/2016 5:42 PM, Michael Priestley wrote:
Any feedback from anyone else? Rahel, have you had a chance to give it a look over?

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
http://dita.xml.org/blog/michael-priestley

From:        Michael Priestley/Toronto/IBM
To:        Carlos Evia <cevia@vt.edu>
Cc:        dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        06/21/2016 01:29 PM

Hi Carlos,

For #1 - sounds good - maybe still worth including the link as well, for those willing to spend the time on it, but shouldn't be a prereq for the survey

For 2 and 3 - I was thinking they'd be providing examples, of the content they're currently publishing from DITA or want to publish from DITA. And ok by me to add translators.

For 6 - agreed

For 7 - ok - need to make this part easy to skip for folks who aren't interested in/familiar with specialization