Subject: Regrets for today, plus a few thoughts.

Hi all. Sorry I won t be making today's call.

A short heads-up:

1. Marketing; Tomorrow, we are sitting down with the team and discussing next steps. I have not received any feedback on the previous draft yet, but we developed some thoughts ourselves.

2.  I proposed to CIDMs Best Practices in September to present what we have on LW DITA/marketing. There is a slot available in the parallel-set table-track.

3. On HTML: we do have quite some pretty senior Web-devs in house here at Liones/Fonto. I have not yet forwarded the questions to any of them, but if there are any specific questions, I could forward them. Please let me know.

4. On mulit-leve specialization. I am not sure if we use them in the LW DITA Marketing proposal. I will check that tomorrow with Birgit.

Cheers!
Jan