Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] (Not so) silly question about acronym

Out of the Lightweight DITA variants, I like LWDITA the most.

Here's a few other ideas, outside the DITA box...

FUR - Findable, Usable, Reusable

ACE - Adaptive Content Exchange

ICE - Intelligent Content Exchange

SDC - Structured Digital Content

Chunky - doesn't stand for anything, but focuses on the concept of content chunks

Portable Content

Content and Container Architecture

Modular Content Architecture

... ok so that braindumped a bunch of keywords out there - not tested for SEO probs

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com