Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] First draft of survey

Michael and all,

Good feedback! I will give it some attention this weekend and have something ready for our call.

Best,

Carlos
---
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing
Associate Professor of Technical Communication
Department of English
Center for Human-Computer Interaction
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112