Subject: Added <fn> to DTDs

I am in the process of updating the LWDITA DTDs. I just added <fn> to topic.mod. I added fn to the all-inline content model used by shortdesc, p, pre, ph, dt.

If you want to see a diff of the changes, it is here:

https://github.com/oasis-open/dita-lightweight/commit/91dfc9143d2ef5f4ba744f64de6c035d47f836cf

I will also soon add <note> per recent discussions, and the specialization elements and attributes (spec*).

I had a couple of questions:

Thanks,
Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.