Subject: Any feedback from contacts on w3c web components?

Has anyone had any luck with contacts on the w3c web components activity? We're looking for some sense of how stable the design is for creating custom elements based on existing ones - can we incorporate that approach into LW DITA for our HDITA implementation? If it is stable, can it support multiple mappings/levels?

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com