Subject: Outline (rough, very) of LwDITA spec

Dear all,

Attached is the very rough outline of the DITA spec in Markdown format. Michael gave me some feedback and I added sections based on that and his pre/overview presentation.
Please send comments and throw tomatoes as needed.

Thanks a lot,

Carlos

---
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing
Associate Professor of Technical Communication
Department of English
Center for Human-Computer Interaction
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112
(540)200-8201
% LwDITA

## LwDITA intro
## Rationale
## Attributes/capabilities

## Three models for content creation
### XDITA intro
### HDITA intro
### MDITA intro

## Elements
### topic
#### title
#### shortdesc
#### prolog
#### body

### Block elements
- p
- pre
- ul
- ol
  - li

- dl
  - dlentry
  - dt
  - dd

- simpletable
  - sthead
  - strow
  - stentry

- fig
  - title
  - image
  - alt

- audio
  - fallback
  - controls
  - source
  - track

- video
  - fallback
  - controls
  - poster
  - source
  - track

- section

### Inline elements
- data
- xref
- ph
- image

## Minimal collection model
- Map

## Minimal specialization model
- Template based specialization
- Structural specialization annotations
- Attribute and domain specialization annotations