Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Options for new meeting time

*for*

Stupid autocorrect...

--Scott
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2016, at 8:24 AM, Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@jeppesen.com> wrote:

Works or me.

--Scott
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2016, at 8:22 AM, Michael Priestley <mpriestl@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

I've now got an ongoing conflict with our regular meeting time.

My first (optimistic) proposal: would 2 hours later work? (from 11:00 AM ET to 1:00 PM ET)?

If it won't, then I'll start collecting alternate times from everyone and do some crunching to find a new time.

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com