Subject: LWDITA DTD questions

Working on the LWDITA DTDs, I have these questions:

1. <fn> needs a required id attribute per recent discussion, and it also uses the reuse content entity. Right now %reuse; has an id attribute that is implied, not required. Should I just manually add a required id to <fn>, and a conref attribute, and not use the %reuse; entity with fn?

2. it looks like the outputclass attribute is needed in more places than it already exists. Right now it's in %fig-attributes; and <fn>. Where else should it be added? I don't recall discussing this.

Thanks

Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://markgiffin.com/