Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] template approach for specialization

I took Michael’s example out of the presentation and created a short page for it in our LwDITA GitHub repo. I hope it makes it easier to read:

https://github.com/oasis-open/dita-lightweight/tree/master/specialization

Carlos
---
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing
Associate Professor of Technical Communication
Department of English
Center for Human-Computer Interaction
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112