Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Timeline draft

I neglected to respond to this, looks good to me except my last name is spelled Giffin not Giffen! haha

Thanks,
Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://markgiffin.com/

On 8/22/2016 2:00 PM, Michael Priestley wrote:
Please respond, filling out/correcting as needed - my apologies for probably overcommitting folks here, I just want to get a strawman out there for improvement.

Specialization architecture validation worksteam
  • Draft document type update - Mark Giffen
  • Template-based specialization transformation - Tim Grantham
  • Web service setup for testing - Don Day
  • Domain testing - generating specializations from templates - Jan Benedictus, Amber Swope
  • Update specialization architecture if required - team discussion

Specification development workstream
  • Outline - Carlos Evia
  • Authoring environment setup - Don Day
  • Create/review reuse with full spec for element descriptions - Kris Eberlein
  • Complete topic specification - XML - Carlos/Kris
  • Complete map specification - XML - Carlos/Kris
  • Complete specialization specification - XML - Carlos/Kris
  • Add syntax for Markdown - Carlos Evia, Mark Giffen
  • Add syntax for HTML5 - Carlos Evia, Mark Giffen
  • Review specification before sharing with main TC - team discussion

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com