Subject: RE: [dita-lightweight-dita] marketing template specialization

Yes, I am developing the transform. It’s almost complete, but I’m waiting for some clarification from Michael on how the proposed template specialization works.

Regards,

Tim.

From: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Carlos Evia
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 9:30 AM
To: Birgit Strackenbrock <birgit@xstructuring.eu>
Cc: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear Birgit,

I believe Tim Grantham was developing that script/transform. Our GitHub repo has the most recent version of the LwDITA plugin, and Mark Giffin has added all the template elements. However, it does not transform to a specialized topic yet.

Best,

Carlos

--

Carlos Evia, Ph.D.

Director of Professional and Technical Writing

Associate Professor of Technical Communication

Department of English

Center for Human-Computer Interaction

Virginia Tech

Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112