Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] marketing template new approach

HI Birgit, Carlos, e.a.,

"Unfortunately" I will be on a Greek island while you guys have the meeting next Monday - probably wont be able to attend the call. Birgit will be present and talk about the steps she has taken with the Marketing Specialization.  Would be happy to see that this ties into DITA 2 .

I will be at Lavacon the week thereafter , looking forward to seeing any of you there!

Jan

FontoXMLJan Benedictus - CEO

t +31 70 3191923    ·  m +31 6 144 82 303
e team@fontoXML.com    ·  w FontoXML.com
Facebook   LinkedIn   Afbeelding   Twitter  s LinkedIn    ·  s Twitter

Dear Carlos,

Good idea, let’s talk about that. I have discussed with Jan also. I myself think that we can have both, a really light version in LW and a more complex one in full DITA.

I think, the same is for T&L. We have a quite complex T&L in full DITA but should also have some easy/light questions in LW.

Birgit