Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Agenda for today

Did the meeting start? I am still holding for it.

Mark

On 10/17/2016 8:14 AM, Michael Priestley wrote:
- interlock with main TC (Mark Giffin)
- status:
        - DTDs (Mark)
        - schema generation from templates (Tim)
        - spec authoring (Carlos/Kris)
- discuss:
        - marketing specialization

FYI the main subcommittee page now shows Carlos and I as co-chairs, and Keith as secretary, per last meeting's decisions.

Let me know if I'm missing anything,

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com