Subject: Scheduling a LwDITA syntax call

Dear Lightweight DITA sub-committee members,

I would like to schedule a syntax taskforce call to discuss how we can handle in our LwDITA spec some elements that are well developed in XDITA but not so much in HDITA and particularly MDITA.
Short description is one example proposed by Kris Eberlein. Whereas <shortdesc> in XML is well documented and healthy, there is no such thing in Markdown. There are many ideas, however, on how to handle that and other similar elements.
This is a taskforce of the willing, so everyone is invited.
Please take the following Doodle poll if you are interested in MDITA and HDITA spec entries.

http://doodle.com/poll/w5b96vrsz75i5y7x

Thank you,

Carlos
--
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing