Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Lightweight DITA specialization topic to RELAX-NG schema stylesheet

This looks very interesting.
Yes, let's talk about it Monday during the call.
Also, let's talk about my presentation for the big TC on Tuesday. They expect me to give an update on LwDITA, and I can run my speech by the SC before the actual call.

Thank you,

Carlos

--
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing