Subject: Need for subcommittee to use the Kavi repository/OASIS document repository

Folks, the subcommittee has not been using the document repository that OASIS set up for the subcommittee:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-lightweight-dita/documents.php

It only contains nine documents; I suspect that many working artifacts of the subcommittee were instead sent by e-mail.

It's very important that working artifacts -- especially minutes! -- are properly archived in the document repository. Doing so ensures that:

  • Minutes, drafts, and other documents can be quickly found.
  • TC members who are NOT members of the subcommittee can get a sense of the subcommittee's work and progress.
  • General public has easy access to the work products and drafts of the subcommittee.

Michael and Carlos, can this go on the agenda for the next subcommittee meeting? The subcommittee needs to figure out how to do a little retroactive archiving.

Cc'ing Bob Thomas, since this ought be in our topic about things that subcommittees should do.

--
Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein