Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] template-based specialization question

Think of the committee note as the design for Lightweight DITA (the specification).

"The tool" won't be part of the specification. The only thing that will be part of the specification is an explanation of how such tools should handle elements and attributes to generate specializations in conforming DITA grammars.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee