Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Does <body> need to be required?

I think Scott is right and body should not be required. It is not required in HDITA (look at Michael's original mapping in http://dita.xml.org/blog/overview-of-lightweight-dita-xdita-and-hdita), and we know it is not required in MDITA.

Carlos

--
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing