Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Does <data> need @href?

On 4/1/2017 6:41 AM, Alan Houser wrote:
One source of my struggle with this issue ... it's really not very complicated to author in DITA <topic> with only the highlighting domain integrated. And that's what XDITA is starting to look like.
Hi Alan, on this point, there are quite a few differences between full DITA <topic> and lwdita <topic>. In lwdita many elements are missing, and many content models are much simpler (%common-inline; %all-inline; %list-blocks; %fig-blocks; etc.).

I'm sure it would be useful to cover these differences explicitly. It's not terribly easy to dig through the DTDs and compare.

Mark Giffin

-Alan