Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Reviewers of committee note for DITAweb

I have added accounts for those folks who did not have one at https://sandbox.ditaweb.com/oasis-dita

You should have received an e-mail with your user ID (always <initial of given name><familyname>, for example, keberlein) and password.

Ullakaisa, for some reason the application did not like your e-mail. I'll send you e-mail off-list with your password.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee