Subject: location of "new" LwDITA specialization example?

Colleagues,

At the March 20 meeting of the LW DITA SC, there was mention of a new LwDITA specialization example based on the DITA Learning and Training specialization. Is this available for inspection, or still in-development?

Also, is there a learning resource for template-based specialization as it currently stands? I see bits and pieces of information scattered about, but have not uncovered a complete document that reflects current thinking of the LwDITA SC.

If these don't exist, or are in development, perhaps I can contribute.

Thanks!

-Alan

--
Alan Houser