Subject: Proposed mapping for "note" in HDITA

Dear Lightweight DITA subcommittee people,

In yesterday's call we realized that <note> cannot be mapped to HDITA as a paragraph because... it contains paragraphs! Simple fix and this is valid HTML5:

  <ol>
    <li>
    </li>
  </ol>

I am doing some homework today about footnotes and will report soon. Send comments and ideas so we don't have to wait two weeks for this... the TC is hungry and we need to feed it a committee note ASAP (or a blogger will invent open-closed-light-dark chicken DITA or whatever).

Carlos
--
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing