Subject: DTD changes 29 May 17

I made a few DTD changes based on our discussions in the lwdita SC meeting today.

I added the %fn-blocks; entity to provide the trimmed-down content model for the <fn> element, per discussion.

I removed the following elements that were not used anywhere. Mostly these are related to template-based specialization, which we are not working on right now:
<param> (left over from removed <object>)
<specmeta>
<specatt>

We did not discuss this, but I also removed the %spec-atts; entity, which was used for specialization attributes and was obviously extraneous. This entity defined these attributes: @specmodel, @specrole, @importance.

I created a new branch in the repo called spec-dev where all the removed specialization stuff still exists if you want to see it.

Mark Giffin