Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Cancelled mtg today - alternate time this week?

Michael, I don't know whether I will be able to attend the meeting; I'll be at a client site.

I suggest that the first thing on the SC agenda be to discuss the content model of <dd>; this is an item that the TC deferred to the subcommittee. Bob Thomas (and others) thought that the content model was overly permissive. (Tom, perhaps you can forward that specific action item to this list?)

Original e-mail to the TC:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201706/msg00040.html (Thomas, 10 June 2017)

Overall, I am very pleased with the scrutiny that TC members are giving to the Lightweight DITA package. I think we are progressing well.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee