Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Fwd: [dita] Action items from today's meeting

Update to the update:

- Add map xdita-c domain token DONE
- Add map mapgroup-d domain token (not DONE)

Carlos

--
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

One correction --

Currently: ACTION: Add the "(topic xdita-c)" domain token to the definition of map (DONE)

Should be: Add the (map xdita-c) domain token, also (map mapgroup-d)

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee