Subject: No Lightweight DITA meeting 09/04. Need alternative?

Dear Lightweight DITA subcommittee members,

It turns out next Monday is Labor Day here in the United States and a good number of us won't be available for our call (Labor Day=child care center closed=toddler requiring attention and entertainment).
Do we need to schedule an alternative meeting before 09/19?
The TC is waiting for our Committee Note so we can schedule the next DITAweb round and hopefully go out for public review in October.
We still have our homework assignment of reading the most recent draft of our committee note and sending comments and feedback. Feel free to send your feedback over email like Dr. Doherty.
Please reply and let us know if you are available 09/05 - 09/08 for an "extra" LwDITA call.

Best,

Carlos

--
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing