[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: reminder: review of LwDITA committee note
Just a reminder that the review of LwDITA committee note will
close tomorrow, Oct 3 (let's say ... midnight Pacific time). You
can access the review draft by authenticating to:
Your login ID is "<first letter of given name><family
name>". Contact me if you need confirmation of your account
or a password reset.
You may access a PDF of the committee note, DTDs, and sample
Carlos has provided some review guidance, below.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Dear TC members,
Kris and I had an action item to identify key sections of the LwDITA committee note that need special attention. This is that we propose:
Important issues *everyone* should look at:
- Last paragraph in section 3: "What is Lightweight DITA?"
- Section 4.6: "LwDITA specialization"
- Do we need a new topic about "LwDITA authoring formats and interoperability" (expanding content from the note in Appendix A.1)?
And then, it would be great if you can look at the following:
- Terminology for the intended audience(s). Are we covering all the terms? What else do we need to define?
- List of elements and tables (note: section 4.1 is NOT about XML elements but about LwDITA elements)
- New multimedia elements: alignment with proposed 1.3 domain
- Tools section. Do we need to mention anything about MDITA and HDITA tools?
- Tables of elements and attributes.
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing
Associate Professor of Technical Communication
Department of English
Center for Human-Computer Interaction
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112
-- Alan Houser Group Wellesley, Inc. Consultant and Trainer, Technical Publishing arh on Twitter 412-450-0532