Subject: RE: [dita-lightweight-dita] Bay area grad student looking to interview a LW DITA expert

Thanks for the responses. Would someone be willing to talk with the student about LWDITA and its current status? If so, I’ll etroduce you.

Thanks, A

From: Scott Hudson [mailto:scott.hudson@jeppesen.com]
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018 12:31 PM
To: Keith Schengili-Roberts; Carlos Evia; Amber Swope
Cc: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org

We are evaluating it, but are not in production with lwDITA at this time, so I cannot go on record as a full implementer.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Voting member:

Boeing Data Standards Technical Advisory Board

OASIS DocBook TC (Secretary), Publishers SC (Chair)

OASIS DITA TC, Tech Comm SC, LwDITA SC, Learning Content SC (Secretary)

OASIS DITA Adoption TC

OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC

Scott Hudson
Content Strategist, Digital Aviation Learning and Development

Jeppesen, A Boeing Company

55 Inverness Drive East

Englewood, CO  80112

303-328-6228 | Cell: 303-350-7934

This document contains only administrative, uncontrolled data under U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations.