Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Who owns the DITA bird logo?

Thanks Tom M. and Chet. I sent a direct message to the @OASISopen Twitter account and got this answer, for the record:

Me:
Does a non-profit group (Write the Docs) need to get permission to use the DITA "finch" logo to promote a talk I am giving to them on Lightweight DITA? Non commercial.

@OASISopen (I'm assuming it's Carol):
We're happy for you to use the finch in reference to DITA...just so long as it's not being used as an endorsement or as part of a company or product logo.

Mark Giffin